September can often feel like a fresh start, making it the perfect time to introduce some healthy habits to your life! Exercise plays a big part in feeling good, a part we particularly enjoy is choosing great workout outfits. We’re constantly looking for deals on activewear, searching for phrases such as converse discount codes helps us save money and look good. Aside from this, making changes to your diet can help you feel more confident in yourself whilst helping your productivity. We don’t know about you, but to make our habits more of a lifestyle change, we need to find ways to indulge in sweet treats. To help you with your new routine, we’ve got a list of healthy dessert ideas to make sure you’re still getting your sweet fix, but also still being mindful about what you put in your body.
Brownies are one of the most delicious sweet treats, the combination of fudgy and sweet makes them unique. However, they do contain a lot of processed sugar and fats. Of course we still want to enjoy brownies, so this recipe tweaks a few of the ingredients to give us low calorie and dairy free, with natural sugar version!
You will need:
60g white whole wheat flour
¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
¼ teaspoon Salt
30g unsweetened cocoa powder
168g of honey
121g unsweetened apple sauce
2 Tbsps coconut oil, melted
½ Tsp vanilla extract
½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
This recipe is super easy, you simply need to :
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Microwave the honey for 30 seconds
- Combine the cocoa powder with honey
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk to combine.
- Add the apple sauce, melted coconut powder, vanilla extract, and egg with the honey and cocoa powder and mix.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients then add the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 Minutes
Healthy Raspberry Sorbet
Sorbet is a refreshing and sweet dessert that’s great after any meal. Sorbets are always dairy free however they’re usually high in processed sugar. However, we’ve got a perfect recipe for a sugar free raspberry sorbet to satisfy your cravings. The best part is, it’s super simple thc gummies!
You Will Need:
Fresh or frozen raspberries (your own personal choice on which you prefer)
Sweetener of choice: this can be agave syrup, maple syrup or any other.
How To Make It:
- If you’re using fresh raspberries, you’ll need to freeze these for 4 hours or overnight.
- Add the frozen fruits to a high speed blender with your lemon juice and your sweetener of choice.
- Make sure to blend on a high speed until it thickens and resembles a lovely frozen sorbet.
Serve instantly for the freshest taste, if frozen long term it may lead to some of the flavour being lost.
These are just two suggestions for healthy desserts, there are thousands of great recipes online to find. When creating a new routine to optimise your health, be sure to include food you enjoy and not to be too restrictive!